Thursday, July 26, 2007

Peugeot 206 Gti

This was my first attempt in digital tuning. I was searching for car images on Google when I found digimods.co.uk and since then I started to be interested in digital tuning or moding. Tutorial at digimods.co.uk helped me a lot so I recommend it to every one who wonts to learn how to use Photoshop for moding and tuning of cars.

For my first aps (Adobe Photoshop) tune I chose Peugeot 206 Gti. And result is this:



First I changed color from blue to red. Next I removed Peugeot sign, license plate and antenna. Background in original was white, so I used picture with trees, and then added asphalt and shadows and made windows transparent and light blue tinted. Wheels and rear bumper are from Alfa Romeo C8. Then I made clear rear lights, chrome door handle and put “Firefox biting IE” picture on the door and that was it.

I know that it doesn't look great or even good, but as I said this was my first.

No comments: