Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Seat Leon Cupra



Well, this is one of the most beautiful cars of today. Last generations of all Seat cars are excellent. For long time Altea was most beautiful cars for me and then Seat made this Leon Cupra which has Altea's lines and same design but is more sport's car.

When I started to Photoshop tune this Seat I didn't know where to start, everything looked perfect. So I applied some standard modifications, ride hight lowering, front bumper and side skirts stretching and I also made wider wheel arches, and enlarged rims.

After this standard modifications, I got inspiration and implanted air vent on the side skirt, which is from Spiker. Then I changed grill on the front air vents and removed grill from bonnet so only Seat logo remained. Then I used front grill from Audi R8. Last touch was making blue head lights.

No comments: